Rattray Marsh Conservation Area
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups
- Visitors must limit group sizes to no more than 5 people from the same household in accordance with provincial restrictions.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
CVC is asking visitors to select the property closest to them in order to limit unnecessary travel. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full.
660 Bexhill Road, Mississauga, Ontario
Limited Parking and Pedestrian Access:
- Jack Darling Memorial Park (1180 Lakeshore Rd. West)
Pedestrian Access Only:
- Bexhill Road
- Meadow Wood Road
- Silver Birch Trail
- Old Poplar Row
Toll Free 1-800-367-0890 (we expect a high volume of calls, please leave a message if necessary)
General Admission Fees
Park and Trail Access
subject to change, conditions permitting
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Trails available
- Walking trails and raised boardwalks
- Bird watching
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only)
* fishing and cycling are not permitted