Rattray Marsh Conservation Area
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Notice of Construction
CVC is undertaking significant trail upgrades at Rattray Marsh CA.
Construction Period: July to December 2021. To be completed in three phases to minimize the disruption to trail users. DETAILS
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
We’re asking everyone to do their part to minimize the risk to yourself and others by following all public health advice. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full.
660 Bexhill Road, Mississauga, Ontario
Limited Parking and Pedestrian Access:
- Jack Darling Memorial Park (1180 Lakeshore Rd. West)
Additional Parking Locations:
Pedestrian Access Only:
- Bexhill Road
- Meadow Wood Road
- Silver Birch Trail
- Old Poplar Row
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
General Admission Fees
Park and Trail Access
subject to change, conditions permitting
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Trails available
- Walking trails and raised boardwalks
- Bird watching
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only)
* fishing, skating and cycling are not permitted