About Our Services
Are you a solicitor or real estate agent working on behalf of a client in the Credit River Watershed? Do you have questions about our plan review and permitting process? Do you wish to request an informational profile on a particular property?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and provide direction.
Property Information Request
You may request information about a property on behalf of your client, including:
- Verification that the site is subject to CVC regulation
- What features exist on the property
- The nature of any past violations of Ontario Regulation 160/06 on the property, if any
To initiate a property information request, please submit the following, either through the form available on this page or by mail to our administration office:
- Letter: Specifying details of the request.
- Fee: An administration fee of $383 as of January 1st, 2024. This fee includes HST. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please make payable to “Credit Valley Conservation”. Attn: Planning, Credit Valley Conservation, 1255 Old Derry Rd, Mississauga ON L5N 6R4.
- Survey: An accurate property survey or detailed map, including property boundaries, to ensure correct property identification.
- Address: The address, lot and concession OR lot and registered plan number.
- Closing Date: Requests are dealt with on a first come, first served basis. It takes a minimum of 4 weeks for staff to respond to property information requests.