Notice of Meeting to Approve the Apportionment to Participating Municipalities (2024 Budget)
Pursuant to Ontario Regulation 402/22, notice is hereby given that Credit Valley Conservation Authority (CVCA) will be considering its 2024 budget, including amounts to be apportioned to participating municipalities, at the CVCA Board of Directors meeting at 9:30 a.m., February 9, 2024.
All meetings held at CVC’s Administration Office.
1255 Old Derry Road
Mississauga, ON L5N 6R4
Meetings start at 9:30 a.m. unless otherwise specified.
The public may attend these meetings however, according to Credit Valley Conservation administration resolutions, any person desiring to be heard by the board of directors shall:
- Submit a request in writing to the General Manager ten days prior to the date of the meeting at which said person desires to be heard.
- Persons addressing the board of directors shall confine their remarks to the stated business.
- A person addressing the board may speak for no more than ten minutes and a delegation consisting of more than one person, representing the same interest group, shall designate one person to speak on their behalf.”
Any person or organization who wishes to address the authority may make a request in writing or email to the Secretary-Treasurer. The request must be received 10 business days in advance of the meeting and subject to the approval of the Secretary-Treasurer. The request should include:
- The Board of Directors meeting date they wish to speak at
- A brief statement of the issue or matter involved
- Indicate the name of the proposed speaker(s)
Delegations shall be limited to one speaker for not more than 10 minutes.
Speakers will be requested not to repeat what has been said by previous speakers at the meeting. A returning delegation will only be allowed to speak again if new, relevant information has become available since their previous presentation.