Take a Great Ride in Nature
Want picturesque settings for your next cycling experience? We offer three exciting trails which will challenge novice and expert cyclists. Our trails pass through geographical features such as the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment.
In winter, try fat tire cycling at Island Lake Conservation Area.
Our Cycling Trails
The 47-kilometre Elora Cataract Trailway links the Credit River Watershed to the Grand River Watershed, running through communities along the way. It is suitable for new and experienced cyclists.
Please bring your own equipment.
Cycling Trail Etiquette
- Give the right-of-way to smaller and slower users.
- Stay right when approaching oncoming users.
- Stay on the trail surface.
- Obey signs.
- Respect the privacy of landowners bordering the trails.
- Leave wildlife and plants for others to enjoy.
Read the full Visitor Rules for our parks.