- This event has passed.
Brampton Earth Day Tree Planting
April 23 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Help make a difference in your neighbourhood by planting native trees and shrubs at Fred Kline Park. Enjoy time outdoors with your family and neighbours while helping to grow natural cooling canopy, supporting local wildlife and adding beauty to your community. This event is generously supported by One Tree Planted.
Bring your bike to this event and get a free check-up performed by BikeBrampton’s Sonia Maset. Get free bike bells, lights, bike fitting & guidance on route planning & trail etiquette.
This event is part of Fletchers Creek Sustainable Neighbourhood Action Plan (SNAP).
- For your own safety, please dress for the weather, wear long pants, socks and closed-toed shoes.
- Register for this event by Thursday, April 21, 2022.
- Online registration and COVID-19 screening are required.
- Click here to see a map of the event location.
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We will do everything we can to ensure participants maintain physical distancing at our events. If this is not possible, staff and participants will be asked to wear a face covering. See all protocols and guidelines.
COVID-19 best practices and safety precautions at CVC-led events:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, or are self-isolating
- Participants will be required to practice physical distancing and best hygiene practices to ensure compliance with local and provincial COVID-19 guidelines
- Bring your own face covering
- Bring your own snacks and water
- Bring your own work gloves. We have extra supplies
- There will be a maximum of 50 participants at the event
- Washroom amenities may not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We will do everything we can to ensure participants maintain physical distancing at our events. If this is not possible, staff and participants will be asked to wear a face covering. Online pre-registration and COVID-19 self-assessment are required for all CVC events.
To stay current on event changes or cancellations, call 905-670-1615 ext. 221 or follow us on social media. We will update registrants if the status of this event changes or is cancelled.