Mississauga Communty Tree Planting
October 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join us as we plant native trees and shrubs in Glendenning Park. Trees help fight climate change by storing carbon dioxide and providing natural cooling on hot summer days. They also create habitat for local wildlife and add beauty to your community.
What to Wear and Bring
- For your own safety, wear a hat, long pants, long socks (to tuck your pants into) and closed-toed shoes.
- This is a rain-or-shine event. Please dress for the weather.
- Your own reusable water bottle (we have water to refill from).
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
- Registration is recommended. Register for this event by Oct 27.
- Washroom amenities may not be available
- If unaccompanied by an adult, participants under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver.
- Participants over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver.
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to severe weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, follow us on social media.