Hungry Hollow Invasive Species Pull
August 24 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Help Remove Invasive Species
Join CVC and the Town of Halton Hills to help control the spread of invasive species in the Hungry Hollow SNAP neighbourhood. Together we will be removing invasive species along the path in the Hungry Hollow Ravine. These invasive species are out-competing beautiful native plants that wildlife depend on. Map of location.
This event is part of Hungry Hollow Sustainable Neighbourhood Action Plan (SNAP).
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
- Wear comfortable pants with socks, a hat, sunscreen and bring water and snacks/lunch
- Please register by August 22
- Washroom amenities may not be available
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. See all protocols and guidelines.
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to COVID-19 and related public health restrictions or due to inclement weather or river conditions. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, call 905-670-1615 ext. 221 or follow us on social media. We will update registrants if the status of this event changes or is cancelled.