Glendale Rain Garden Volunteer Evening
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us to help us make the Fletchers Creek SNAP neighbourhood more sustainable and ready for a changing climate. Together we will work to maintain the Glendale Rain Garden. The primary task at the garden will be weeding. This event is part of Fletchers Creek Sustainable Neighbourhood Action Plan (SNAP).
What to Bring and Wear
- Your own reusable water bottle (we have water to refill from)
- Sunscreen, bug spray and a hat
- For your own safety, please dress for the weather, wear long pants, socks, and closed-toed shoes
- Map of the event location. Meet us in the school parking lot off Elmgrove Road
- Registration is recommended
- Register for this event by August 23
- Washroom amenities will not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, follow us on social media.
We will contact registrants if the status of this event changes or is cancelled.