- This event has passed.
Cooksville SNAP Community Open House
November 14, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Credit Valley Conservation (CVC), in partnership with the City of Mississauga and the Region of Peel invite you to learn about an exciting new project in your neighbourhood – the Cooksville Sustainable Neighbourhood Action Plan (SNAP)!
Residents and community members who live, work, and play in the Cooksville SNAP area as well as neighbours and friends are invited to learn about the current state of Cooksville Creek and the surrounding area and share your ideas about what you love and what you’d like to see change in this neighbourhood.
This event is part of the Cooksville Creek Sustainable Actions Neighborhood Plan (SNAP).
Please consider walking, wheeling or taking public transit to this event.
What to Expect
- Light dinner will be provided.
- Drop by anytime between 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m with your family, friends and neighbours and enjoy family-friendly activities.
- Walk through the cafeteria to look at display materials and take part in informal conversations and self-directed activities.
- Staff and representatives from local organizations will be available to answer your questions.
Giveaways and Event Draw
- Each participating household will receive a $10 Presto gift card to take home, while supplies last.
- Event attendees can enter a draw to win prizes including $50 gift cards to Food Basics, FreshCo., Presto and Tim Horton’s. Full contest rules available at cvc.ca/ContestRules
- The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Washrooms will be available.
- Refreshments including a light dinner and hot/cold drinks will be. Please bring your own reusable mug and/or food container to help reduce waste.
- If unaccompanied by an adult, participants under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver.
- Participants over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver.
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, follow us on social media.