Stay up-to-date with the Latest Park Advisories
We provide regular updates about park conditions. Review this page before your visit for the latest updates. For more information, review our visitor rules.
Please follow our COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines.
Open during operating hours
- 10% – Fall colours are just starting to appear
Sales and Rentals
- Maple Products are available online for curbside pick up.
- Tackleshare program fishing rods are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Electric motor boats are not available for 2021 due to low water levels.
- Low water conditions, boating and fishing may be affected. No gas-powered motors are allowed.
- Picnic tables available. Tables are not disinfected between use. Picnic reservations are available online.
- Northern pike, largemouth bass and panfish seasons are open.
- Low water levels and high aquatic vegetation are present and may affect fishing experience. More information can be found here.
- Due to extreme low water levels the eastern arm of Island Lake is closed to all rental watercrafts. Personal watercrafts may enter this area at your own risk. Low water levels will increase staff response time to emergency situations as the shallow water is difficult to navigate. See map for details area.
Last updated on Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Only pedestrian access is available at 4thAvenue in Orangeville to the Lakeside Trail. The Home Hardware parking lot is closed indefinitely for trail users. Vehicles will be towed.
- External trail parking lots are busy on weekends, if the parking lot is full please come into the main gates to park or come back another time.