Stay up-to-date with the Latest Park Advisories
We provide regular updates about park conditions. Review this page before your visit for the latest updates. For more information, review our visitor rules.
Visitors are welcome.
Open during operating hours
- After October 29th, admission must be purchased online. Admission tickets can be purchased here.
- Trails may be icy in some areas. Proper shoes and aids such as crampons are recommended.
- Washroom facilities are available in parking lot P1.
- Shoreline fishing permitted from the southern shore only; no fishing from any bridges.
- The lake is closed for watercraft use for the season.
- 2024 picnic reservations will be available February 1st.
Sales and Rentals
- Equipment rentals are finished for the season.
- Only pedestrian access to the Lakeside Trail is available at 4th Avenue in Orangeville. The Home Hardware parking lot is closed indefinitely for trail users. Vehicles will be towed.
Tales on The Trail
- A Winter Ride by Carolyn J Morris is currently on display.