Stay up-to-date with the Latest Park Advisories
We provide regular updates about park conditions. Review this page before your visit for the latest updates. For more information, review our visitor rules.
Visitors are welcome.
Open during operating hours
- Breezy, use caution on the lake. Yellow Flag.
- Shoreline fishing permitted from the southern shore only; no fishing from any bridges.
- Yellow Perch, Black Crappie, Sunfish and Northern Pike are in season. Largemouth Bass remain closed until June 25th.
- Picnic reservations are now available.
Sales and Rentals
- Minnows and worms are available for purchase at the rental shop. Live bait from outside the Conservation Area is not permitted.
- Watercraft and Fat Tire Bike reservations are now available.
- Only pedestrian access is available at 4thAvenue in Orangeville to the Lakeside Trail. The Home Hardware parking lot is closed indefinitely for trail users. Vehicles will be towed.
- Friends of Island Lake will be hosting their Trail Donation Day on June 3rd from 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Friends of Island Lake are hosting Seniors Day on June 7th from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.