Sustainable Orangeville Community Tree Planting
October 14 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join us as we plant native trees and shrubs along Mill Creek Trail off Hunter Road in Orangeville. Trees help fight climate change by storing carbon dioxide and providing natural cooling on hot summer days. They also create habitat for local wildlife and add beauty to your community.
Meet us at the trail off Hunter Road and Rose Street. Roadside parking is available.
What to Wear and Bring
- For your own safety, wear a hat, long pants, long socks (to tuck your pants into) and closed-toed shoes.
- This is a rain-or-shine event. Please dress for the weather.
- Your own reusable water bottle (we have water to refill from).
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
- Registration is recommended. Register for this event by Oct 13.
- Washroom amenities may not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, follow us on social media.