Upper Credit Conservation Area
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Visit with members of your household only, those that live alone can visit with one other household.
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
We’re asking everyone to do their part to minimize the risk to yourself and others by following all public health advice. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full.
20073 Porterfield Road (Regional Road 136), Alton ON L7K 1S9
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Park and Trail Access
subject to change, conditions permitting
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
General Admission Fees
- Port-o-lets in parking lot – NOT AVAILABLE
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Trails available
- Bird Watching
- Dog Walking (leashed dogs only please)
- Brook Trout fishing