Upper Credit Conservation Area
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Visitors should limit their group sizes to the members of their immediate household as per provincial direction.
- 5 people maximum per group
- If you cannot keep two metres (six feet apart) from other visitors you must wear a mask
- A mask is recommended outdoors when you can’t keep two metres (six feet apart) from other visitors
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Washrooms remain closed. Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
Stay local! We’re asking everyone to do their part to minimize the risk to yourself and others by following all public health advice and only engaging in outdoor activities close to where you live. Staff will be limiting the number of visitors at each property to ensure safe physical distancing. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full. Illegal parking is subject to fines and towing.
20073 Porterfield Road (Regional Road 136), Alton ON L7K 1S9
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Park and Trail Access
subject to change, conditions permitting
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
General Admission Fees
- Port-o-lets in parking lot – NOT AVAILABLE
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Trails available
- Bird Watching
- Dog Walking (leashed dogs only please)
- Brook Trout fishing