Silver Creek Conservation Area
Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Visit with members of your household only, those that live alone can visit with one other household.
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
We’re asking everyone to do their part to minimize the risk to yourself and others by following all public health advice. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full.
Vehicle parking and access from Town of Halton Hills 9th Line (Fallbrook Trail) and 27th Sideroad, L7G 4S8
Trail access from Terra Cotta Conservation Area on the Bruce Trail.
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Park and Trail Access
Subject to change, conditions permitting
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
General Admission Fees
- Parking along roadside at Trail head only
- Limited parking (accessible)
- Port-o-lets – NOT AVAILABLE
- Trails available
- Bird watching
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only please)