Limehouse Conservation Area
Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups
- Visitors must limit group sizes to no more than 10 people from your COVID-19 social circle
- Visitors in groups larger than 10 people must maintain physical distancing of at least two metres apart
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Washrooms remain closed. Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
CVC is asking visitors to select the property closest to them in order to limit unnecessary travel. Staff will be limiting the number of visitors at each property to ensure safe physical distancing. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full. Illegal parking is subject to fines and towing.
12169 Fifth Line, Limehouse L0P 1H0
Toll Free 1-800-367-0890, we expect a high volume of calls, please leave a message if necessary
Park and Trail Access
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
General Admission Fees
- Parking – OPEN
- Port-o-lets – NOT AVAILABLE
- Trails available
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only please)
- Bird watching