Elora Cataract Trailway
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Visit with members of your household only, those that live alone can visit with one other household.
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
We’re asking everyone to do their part to minimize the risk to yourself and others by following all public health advice. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full.
This area is a linear trail way between Elora and Cataract. There are 2 main parking & access points.
11 Station Street , Hillsburgh N0B 1Z0
235 Daniel Street , Erin N0B 1T0
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Park and Trail Access
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
General Admission Fees
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Port-o-lets – NOT AVAILABLE
- Trails available
- All abilities trail
- Bird watching
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only please)
- Equestrian (Only parts of the trail allow horseback riding. No riding from March 15 to May 30 annually.)
*please note this is a shared use trail