Elora Cataract Trailway
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups
- Visitors must limit group sizes to no more than 5 people from the same household in accordance with provincial restrictions.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Washrooms remain closed. Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
CVC is asking visitors to select the property closest to them in order to limit unnecessary travel. Staff will be limiting the number of visitors at each property to ensure safe physical distancing. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to one hour or less to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full. Illegal parking is subject to fines and towing.
This area is a linear trail way between Elora and Cataract. There are 2 main parking & access points.
11 Station Street , Hillsburgh N0B 1Z0
235 Daniel Street , Erin N0B 1T0
1-800-367-0890, we expect a high volume of calls, please leave a message if necessary
Park and Trail Access
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
General Admission Fees
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Port-o-lets – NOT AVAILABLE
- Trails available
- All abilities trail
- Bird watching
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only please)
- Equestrian (Only parts of the trail allow horseback riding. No riding from March 30 to May 30 annually.)
*please note this is a shared use trail