Belfountain Conservation Area
Entry by reservation only. Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
Entry by Reservation ONLY
Conservation Parks members will still receive free entry. You must register and log in to your new member account to book reservations through our new online reservation system.
Visitors must follow these guidelines or use at your own risk:
- Reservations are mandatory. No exceptions.
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Wear a mask where physical distancing is a challenge
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Obey all in-park directional signage
- Adhere to provincial social circle guidelines. Groups of 10 or less people are permitted to be together and do not have to physically distance if from the same social circle
- Maintain physical distancing of at least two metres apart in groups larger than 10 people
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Consider bringing your own hand sanitizer as there are limited hand-washing facilities available.
10 Credit Street, Belfountain L7K 0E5
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Reservations Required: www.cvcparks.ca
(we are experiencing a high volume of calls, please leave a message if necessary)
Hours of Operation
Reservation time slots are available between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily and may be made up to two weeks in advance of your visit.
Note: conditions permitting (continued access to CVC parks is dependent on responsible park visitation, adherence to physical distancing practices and remains subject to any changes in provincial or public health direction or guidance.).
Fall – Sep 1 – Oct 25 (subject to change)
Seven days a week – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekdays: $17.70 per vehicle, 2-hour timeslots
Weekends and holidays: $22.12 per vehicle, 2-hour timeslots
Members Free – members receive free entry to the park but are still required to reserve their date and time
* prices subject to HST
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Washrooms – OPEN with limitations
- Trails – OPEN, one-way trail use in effect
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only)
- Bird watching
- Photography (permit may be required, please contact 1-800-367-0890 for details)
- Fishing (valid Ontario Fishing Licence required)
- Suspension bridge
- Historic fountain