Ken Whillans Resource Management Area
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
Visitors must follow these guidelines or use at your own risk:
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups
- Visitors must limit group sizes to no more than 10 people while keeping two metres apart in accordance with provincial restrictions.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Bring your own hand sanitizer as there are limited hand-washing facilities available.
CVC is asking visitors to select the property closest to them to limit unnecessary travel. Staff will be limiting the number of visitors at each property to ensure safe physical distancing. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full. Illegal parking is subject to fines and towing.
16026 Hurontario Street, Caledon L7C 2C5 (West side of Highway 10, two km north of Olde Base Line Road)
(we are experiencing a high volume of calls, please leave a message if necessary)
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Hours of Operation
subject to change, conditions permitting
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(continued access is dependent of responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices. Park gates may be closed at any time of day if park capacity is reached.)
General Admission Fees*
Children (6-14): $2.65
Senior (60 and over): $4.43
Maximum charge per vehicle of up to 6 people from the same household: $23.90
* prices subject to HST
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis. CVC is offering an online ticket service as a method of contactless payment only.
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Washrooms – OPEN
- Water access – OPEN
- Equipment rentals – CLOSED
- Picnic tables – NOT AVAILABLE
- Worm sales and concessions – OPEN
- Trails – OPEN
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only)
- Bird watching
- Parking & access to the Caledon Trailway
- Cycling on the Caledon Trailway
- Shore fishing – voluntary harvest limits apply
- Fishing piers – limited access based on group size
Worms, where Ontario Fishing Regulations allow, will continue to be allowed as bait in CVC conservation areas, such as Ken Whillans Resource Management Area. CVC doesn’t allow harvesting of baitfish, frogs, leeches or crayfish in its conservation areas.
A valid Ontario Fishing licence is required for anyone between the ages of 18-64. More information on fishing is available at www.ontario.ca/fishing