We’re dedicated to providing a high-quality customer experience in all our programs and services. We work together to meet the planning, recreation, education and conservation needs of the communities we serve.
Four Pillars of Customer Service
- We respond to your inquiries within two business days.
- We explain our processes and provide a time estimate on all work.
- We are approachable, professional and give you our full attention.
- We provide personal service. You can talk to a real person during office hours.
- We take a No Wrong Door approach. We will connect you with the right person to help you get the service you are looking for
- We listen carefully to understand your questions and concerns.
- We work with you to find solutions and help you understand the outcome.
- We are knowledgeable and provide accurate information.
- We are open-minded and honest.
- We respect and protect your privacy.
- We welcome feedback to gauge our effectiveness over time.
- We follow Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities standards.
- We ensure our programs and facilities reflect the principles of independence,
- dignity, integration and equality of opportunity.
- We endeavour to communicate using clear and simple language.
- We try to accommodate all customers using a variety of communication formats.
- We strive to maintain safe trails and facilities in our conservation areas.
- We work to create safer communities by communicating changes in river and
- weather conditions.
- We protect people and property through policies and regulations.
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for flood or conservation area emergencies.
Public Inquiries Resolution Policy
In accordance with our Values and Commitments, we seek to provide exemplary service and resolve inquiries in a timely manner.
Inquiries of an applicable nature which are ‘Trivial’, ‘Frivolous’, ‘Vexatious’, ‘False’ or ‘made in Bad
Faith’ can consume a disproportionate amount of CVC staff time and resources and impede staff
from attending to other essential work and/or adversely impact the business of the corporation. Our Public Inquiries Resolution Policy establishes the process to be used by all CVC staff when a party makes an inquiry of an applicable nature involving a ‘pattern of conduct’. This is intended to be a process or remedy of last resort, after reasonable and appropriate efforts have been made to respond to an inquiry.
Read our Public Inquiries Resolution Policy.