Become a Conservation Parks Member
Enjoy unlimited access to all our green spaces and enjoy benefits from CVC and Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) parks and more!
We partnered with TRCA to offer you the best of our parks through our membership program.
Family and Friends
Admits up to six people in one vehicle to any Conservation Parks location. Enjoy the value for one year from the month of purchase.
Admits one person 65+, (non-transferable) to any Conservation Parks location. Enjoy the value for one year from the month of purchase.
Benefits of your Membership
Access our parks:
- Free general admission to CVC’s Cheltenham Badlands, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta.
- Free general admission to TRCA’s Albion Hills, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Kortright Centre, Petticoat Creek, and Tommy Thompson.
Discover trails and connect with nature at our other properties:
Conservation Parks map:
Additional parks discounts include:
- Free parking, where applicable
- 15 per cent discount on CVC park equipment rentals
- Free cross-country ski trail admission at Albion Hills
- Free general admission to special events such as Maple Syrup Fest
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek
- Discount at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake and Bruce’s Mill
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line and Glen Rouge campgrounds
- 10 per cent discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- Members e-newsletter
Membership Terms and Conditions
Membership benefits apply to members of one household and their friends when arriving at a location together. Membership benefits and free admission will be provided for up to six individuals arriving together in one personal vehicle. We cannot validate free admission for additional individuals arriving in a separate vehicle.
Membership benefits apply to the individual named on the account. Proof of identity may be requested at the gatehouse. Any additional visitors travelling with the member will be required to pay the regular gate admission fee.
Membership benefits apply to the individual, 65 years of age or older, named on the account. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse. Any additional visitors travelling with the member will be required to pay the regular gate admission fee.
Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) and Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) prioritize staff and visitor safety. We endeavor to maintain regular access to our parks and facilities, however there are times we may need to close parks or limit services to ensure public safety. Refunds will not be provided for these periods of time.
- Memberships are subject to the posted operating season of each area. Please visit your favourite park’s webpage for up-to-date information.
- Memberships are non-transferable. Please do not share your membership card with others, with the exception that Family Membership cards can only be shared with members of the same household. Members will be asked to show their physical card (or virtual card issued by TRCA) upon arrival at the gate. Proof of identity may be requested upon arrival.
- Some parks require a reservation to visit in order to manage visitor capacity. Reserved park visits are limited to one vehicle per reservation and per membership. Gate attendants will ensure that vehicle occupants match the reservation and membership.
- Misuse of your membership or the reservation system may result in suspension or cancellation of your membership.
- Some activities, events and programs have additional fees, limited space and/or require pre-registration on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Each membership is valid for one visit per park at one time.
- Camping and equipment reservations, and event tickets must be purchased by the membership cardholder or immediate family member. This cannot be combined with any other offer.
- CVC and TRCA reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Revenue from memberships supports our parks programming, staffing and parks maintenance. Revenue also helps keep natural spaces protected and healthy.