- This event has passed.
CVC Job Fair and Open House
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us In-Person to Learn More About Upcoming Job Opportunities.
Learn more about our student and entry-level positions at CVC and how to apply!
Are you a student or recent graduate? Connect with us at CVC's Job Fair and Open House! We are offering a variety of positions for those wanting to grow their career in the environmental field. Join us in our work to protect, connect and sustain the Credit River Watershed and learn why we are voted one of the GTA's Top Employers for four years running!
Registration is not required to attend. Walk-ins are welcome.
Network with CVC staff and learn more about what we do within the following departments:
- Planning and Development Services
- Watershed Management
- Watershed Knowledge
Types of jobs being offered are:
- Summer student
- Future opportunities
- We are also offering additional information about volunteering opportunities
Tips for job seekers:
- Dress professionally
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Ensure your resume is tailored to the position you are seeking and highlights your qualifications
- Check out our webpage cvc.ca/jobs for open opportunities prior to attending
- Be prepared with questions to ask CVC staff
Registrations are not required. Walk-ins are welcome.This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather. Please check our social media pages for updates on event changes or cancellation.