- This event has passed.
Chris Gibson Park Invasive Species Pull
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Help Remove Invasive Species
Volunteers are needed! Together we will remove invasive species along the Fletchers Creek trail in the Chris Gibson Park of Brampton. These invasive species are out competing beautiful native plants that wildlife depends on.
This event is part of Fletchers Creek Sustainable Neighborhood Action Plan (SNAP).
- For your own safety, please dress for the weather.
- Dress for the weather. Wear comfortable pants with socks, a hat, sunscreen and bring water and snacks/lunch.
- Register for this event by July 24. Registration is required.
- See a map of the event location.
Event participants have a chance to win a $50 gift card to FreshCo or OccaSSions TreatsParlour. Must be a resident of the Fletchers Creek SNAP neighbourhood to be eligible. Visit cvc.ca/contestrules for complete contest rules and regulations.
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
- Washroom amenities may not be available
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. See all protocols and guidelines.
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to COVID-19 and related public health restrictions or due to inclement weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, call 905-670-1615 ext. 221 or follow us on social media. We will update registrants if the status of this event changes or is cancelled.