Please note: To keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, CVC will be implementing safety procedures for the day of the pick up. All landowners will receive specific instructions via email prior to the day outlining steps that we will be taking.
CVC’s Naturalization Stock Direct Sale Program provides native planting stock to landowners in the Credit River Valley who possess a minimum of one acre of land (Program 3).
Naturalization Stock Direct Sale Program Requirements:
- must possess a minimum of one acre of land
- minimum order of 20 units
Materials and Services Provided:
- hardwood and evergreen trees in pots 60 cm tall and larger, potted wildlife shrubs 40 cm tall and larger
- planting stock and materials including mulch mats and tree guards available for pickup at 15526 Heart Lake Road (CVC Forestry Operation Centre)
- free technical assistance
- how-to instructions to plan your own project
For more information please contact Planting Services at email@example.com or 905-670-1615 ext. 714