Colliers International is a leader in global real estate offering comprehensive services to investors, property owners, tenants and developers around the world.
Our 12,300 employees embrace a culture of service excellence. We strive to deliver the best service experience in both the business results we achieve and through personal attention to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Colliers International has an office in the Mississauga Executive Centre across from Square One in Mississauga. The complex has recently completed the LEED Gold certification for Existing Buildings and is known for its peregrine falcon nests. Though located in the city’s centre, the buildings are adjacent to a wooded ravine along Cooksville Creek. The initial planting took place in large planters on the upper level of the parking garage.
- Large, elevated planters that had been neglected and/or contained unsuitable plant species
- Limited in-ground planting opportunities
- Pollinator Gardens
- Bird Gardens
- Woodland Gardens
- Container Plantings
- Meadow Planting
Projects Undertaken to Date
- MEC 4Woodland, bird and butterfly garden plantings with native shrubs and herbaceous
- 72 shrubs, 485 herbaceous, 20 vines
- 21 participants
- MEC 3 and 4 meadow and woodland plantings
- 629 herbs, 39 shrubs 4 trees
- 20 participants
Awards to Date
- Friends of the Credit Conservation Award 2011