Becoming a leader in sustainability
Your sustainability projects have the potential to give your business or organization a long-term competitive advantage. Even small changes have big results.
Businesses and organizations that invest in sustainability increase brand value and improve reputation, both of which have the power to generate additional benefits, like
- Increased pricing power and customer loyalty
- Improved employee, member or volunteer retention
- Increased attractiveness to new talent
Why lead with sustainable landscaping?
Sustainable landscaping is the application of environmentally beneficial landscaping practices, like planting native species, reducing conventional lawn cover and managing stormwater to prevent flooding. These practices provide habitat for pollinators and birds, conserve water and reduce water pollution, and support healthy soils.
On your property, sustainable landscaping also helps you:
- visibly demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility
- enhance your workplace environment and contribute to the well-being of your employees
- reduce your long-term conventional property maintenance costs
- reduce flood risk
Sustainable landscaping can also help you reduce your municipal stormwater charge.
For a free consultation or more information, contact Senior Coordinator Deborah Kenley at Deborah.Kenley@cvc.ca or 905-670-1615 ext 439.