Grassland Restoration on Private Lands

CVC staff discussing plans to restore an old field at Upper Credit Conservation Area.

Rural landowners can restore and create grasslands on their properties.

If you are a rural landowner in the Credit River watershed and you are interested in grassland restoration on your property contact us for more information on programs and services that may be available to assist you.


Habitat Naturalization Contact:
Roy Mosher
Phone: 905-838-1153

Rural Non-Farm Landowners Contact:
Alison Qua-Enoo

Farm Landowners Contact:
Mark Eastman

Or call 905-670-1615

COVID-19 related service changes
Data and information released from Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) are provided on an 'AS IS' basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.

Availability of this data and information does not constitute scientific publication. Data and/or information may contain errors or be incomplete. CVC and its employees make no representation or warranty, express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or warranties as to the identity or ownership of data or information, the quality, accuracy or completeness of data or information, or that the use of such data or information will not infringe any patent, intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party. CVC shall not be liable for any claim for any loss, harm, illness or other damage or injury arising from access to or use of data or information, including without limitation any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, special or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.

In accordance with scientific standards, appropriate acknowledgment of CVC should be made in any publications or other disclosures concerning data or information made available by CVC.