Social Media Policy
CVC actively engages with its community and stakeholders through social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter. CVC reserves the right to remove the following posts and comments:
- Business solicitation;
- Profane or inappropriate language;
- Content considered to be defamatory, disrespectful or insulting to individuals;
- Content that promotes or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Comments or posts not related to the posted topic or information;
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by CVC.
By posting your comments, photographs or other work, you grant CVC and anyone viewing the CVC website irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, display or forward your work publicly and free-of-charge.
Please take care to protect your personal privacy when posting comments, photos or other documents. CVC is not responsible for material posted publicly and how it may be used by other Internet users.
We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium, and your comments and questions about CVC’s programs and services are welcome at any time. Please note that responses will be posted between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday only, excluding statutory holidays.