Application for Development, Interference with Wetlands & Alterations to Shorelines and Watercourses
- Download the Permit Application form
- Fill in the required information and consult with CVC staff to determine what is required for application to be deemed complete. By pre-consulting with us, we will provide you a CVC Permit Application Checklist that lists what you need to include with your application for it to be deemed complete. When you submit your application, include the CVC Permit Application Checklist to show all required items are included in the submission.
- Submit application to CVC Planning department along with:
- Three (3) copies of the proposed development plan
- Payment of the required fee (see Permit Fee Schedule)
- Completed Application Checklist (if provided by CVC staff) and any additional required materials as determined by CVC staff through pre-consultation.