Application for Development, Interference with Wetlands & Alterations to Shorelines and Watercourses
- Download the Permit Application form
- Fill in the required information and consult with CVC staff to determine what is required for application to be deemed complete
- Submit application to CVC Planning department along with:
- Three (3) copies of the proposed development plan
- Payment of the required fee (see Permit Fee Schedule)
- Completed Application Checklist (if provided by CVC staff) and any additional required materials as determined by CVC staff through pre-consultation.