Video: Climate Change Solutions – Low Impact Development
What is Low Impact Development (LID)? Watch this video to learn how climate change affects cities and urban areas and how LID features can help reduce the stress on urban infrastructure.
Video link: creditvalleyca.ca/lidvideo
How to use this resource:
- Download and review the TEACHER GUIDE.
- Download, print and hand-out or email the STUDENT GUIDE and other RESOURCES below to the students.
- Provide the students with the link to the video (if they should watch it at home) or watch the video in class. Do not provide the students with the link to this website because they will then have access to the Teacher Guide and answers to the questions.
- Complete the in-class activity provided in the Student Guide
- Fill out the SURVEY. Your comments will help us improve this program.
- Teacher Guide
- Student Guide
- CVC Case Study – Head Office
- CVC Case Study – Green Glades Public School
- CVC Case Study – IMAX