Video: Bring Back the Brook Trout
What are Brook Trout and how are they being affected by climate change? Watch this video to learn how high school students are working alongside Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) scientists to restore Brook Trout habitat and prepare the Credit River for climate change.
Video link: creditvalleyca.ca/brooktroutvideo
How to use this resource:
- Download and review the TEACHER GUIDE.
- Download, print and hand-out or email the STUDENT GUIDE and other RESOURCES below to the students.
- Provide the students with the link to the video (if they should watch it at home) or watch the video in class. Do not provide the students with the link to this website because they will then have access to the Teacher Guide and answers to the questions.
- Complete the in-class activity provided in the Student Guide
- Fill out the SURVEY. Your comments will help us improve this program.