Bringing Back the Brookies volunteer
At this time, we are seeking to fill the position of:Bringing Back the Brookies volunteer
[On behalf of Trout Unlimited Greg Clark Chapter]
We are implementing a five year Book Trout habitat restoration plan for the Credit River through Upper Credit Conservation Area.
This project is in partnership with Trout Unlimited, Greg Clark Chapter, Izaak Walton Fly Fishing Club, Upper Credit Trout Club, Halton/Peel Woodlands and Wildlife Stewardship and Credit Valley Conservation.
Summary of Major TasksVolunteers are needed to:
- Apply their field skills and University or College experience directly to an environmental restoration project to gain valuable field experience
- Help lead, implement, and plan the project by joining our restoration committee
- Participate, recruit, and lead restoration work and monitoring event days
- Volunteers of all backgrounds and experience levels are welcome
Additional InformationCONTACT INFORMATION: If you are interested in helping out find out about upcoming opportunities to get involved by:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following us on Instagram: @bringingbackbrookies
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tucgregclark
- Check out our website: https://sites.google.com/site/tucgregclark