Pollution Prevention: It’s Just Good Business
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Learn about the financial and environmental benefits of pollution prevention plans for your business.
Every business generates pollution. High-impact sources of pollution are heavily regulated, but there are other sources also detrimental to air and water quality that are often overlooked. Business leaders can reduce the effects of pollution by having a pollution prevention plan in place for their corporate properties.
In this 20-minute lunchtime webinar with Deborah Kenley, Senior Coordinator of Greening Corporate Grounds, you’ll learn:
- The different sources of pollution on your property
- What a pollution prevention plan is and why your business needs one
- The benefits of having a pollution prevention plan and the consequences of not having one
- How to create, implement and maintain a pollution prevention plan
- What services and resources are available to help you get started
A live Q&A period with Deborah Kenley and an opportunity to submit questions to Trevor Swift, Environmental Coordinator, Storm Sewers with the City of Mississauga, will follow the presentation.
Can’t attend the live presentation? Sign up for the Green Brief, Greening Corporate Grounds’ bi-monthly newsletter, to receive access to the recording and to stay up to date with upcoming events.
Greening Corporate Grounds helps businesses and institutions build resilience and long-term social and environmental value through sustainable landscaping. Learn more: cvc.ca/gcg.
Contact: Calantha Elsby at 9056701615 ext 297 or email@example.comRegister Online