- This event has passed.
Hungry Hollow SNAP Neighbourhood Social: Neighbourhood Coffee and Walk
Saturday, September 24, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join Our First Neighbourhood Social
Join us for coffee and treats, followed by a walk through the SNAP neighbourhood. We’ll start the event looking at recent projects in Joseph Gibbons Park and then tour the surrounding blocks chatting about positive action you can take in your community. Learn about pollinator gardens, planting trees for shade and wildlife habitat, creating beautiful boulevards, growing food and more.
Meet your neighbours and get inspired to make your neighbourhood greener and more resilient!
Please note: This event is part of the Hungry Hollow Sustainable Neighbourhood Action Plan (SNAP) and is intended for residents of the Hungry Hollow SNAP Neighbourhood. Check if you live in the neighbourhood using our property look-up map.
- Please bring your own mug for coffee to help us reduce waste
- Accessibility note: This event will take place on trails and sidewalks, some of which may be uneven
- In the event of cancellation due to severe weather, the event will be postponed to Sunday, September 25 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. and participants will be notified by email
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. See all protocols and guidelines.
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to COVID-19 and related public health restrictions or due to inclement weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, follow us on social media. We will update registrants if the status of this event changes or is cancelled.