- This event has passed.
Hungry Hollow SNAP Community Invasive Pull
January 27 @ 7:04 am
Together, Credit Valley Conservation and the Town of Halton Hills Trail Stewards will be pulling invasive species that are out-competing our beautiful native plants that wildlife depends on.
- Please be sure to wear long pants, socks and closed toe shoes.
- Meet at the end of Metcalfe Court, Georgetown.
- Please register by Thursday September 16, 2021.
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
Events and activities are subject to change based on evolving provincial and public health unit guidelines. Registrants will receive notification if events change or are cancelled. COVID-19 best practices and safety precautions at CVC-led events:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, or are under self-quarantine
- Participants will be required to practice physical distancing and best hygiene practices to ensure compliance with local and provincial COVID-19 guidelines
- Bring your own mask
- Bring your own snacks and water
- Activity equipment and supplies, such as shovels will be provided. You can also bring your own
- There will be a maximum of 20 participants at the event
- Washroom amenities will not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. We will do everything we can to ensure participants maintain physical distancing at our events. If this is not possible, staff and participants will be asked to wear a mask.
Online registration and COVID-19 screening are required.