- This event has passed.
Hungry Hollow SNAP Butterfly Survey
Saturday, July 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(Location: Trail entrance beside 65 Metcalfe Ct, Georgetown, ON L7G 4N7)
Join the Butterfly Blitz team for this event. We’ll explore pollinator-focused restoration projects and discuss ongoing opportunities, all while looking for and learning about butterflies together. This is a great opportunity to add observations to the iNaturalist project!
Events and activities are subject to change based on evolving provincial and public health unit guidelines. Registrants will receive notification if events change or are cancelled.
COVID-19 best practices and safety precautions at CVC-led events:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, or are under self-quarantine
- Participants will be required to practice physical distancing and best hygiene practices to ensure compliance with local and provincial COVID-19 guidelines
- Bring your own mask
- Bring your own snacks and water
- Activity equipment and supplies
- There will be a maximum of 20 participants at the event
- Washroom amenities will not be available
- For volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our Volunteer Waiver.
- For volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the Waiver of Liability and Indemnity.
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. We will do everything we can to ensure participants maintain physical distancing at our events. If this is not possible, staff and participants will be asked to wear a mask.
Online registration and COVID-19 screening are required.
Please register for this event by Thursday July 22, 2021.