Forest Management Workshop
Saturday, November 17, 2012
9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Watershed Learning Centre, Terra Cotta Conservation Area, Halton Hills (View Map)
This workshop is for landowners interested in learning how to manage their forest. The day includes indoor and outdoor information sessions and a free lunch.
- Hardwood Forest Management – protect the health of your hardwood trees
- Conifer Plantation Management – how to achieve the forest of your dreams
- Climate Change and Our Forests – what does the future hold for your woodlot
- Managed Forest Tax Incentive Program (MFTIP) – reduced your property taxes with trees
- Emerald Ash Borer update – an indoor and outdoor learning experience (please dress accordingly)
- Credit Valley Conservation Tree Planting Service – how to own a forest for $150
Registration is required by November 13 and come dressed for the weather!
Space is limited.
Contact: Andrea Morrone at 905-670-1615 ext. 221 or email@example.comRegister Online