- This event has passed.
Fletchers Creek SNAP Litter Cleanup – Rain Date Reschedule
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Clean up Chris Gibson Park
Join Credit Valley Conservation’s SNAP and Community Outreach team’s to clean up Chris Gibson Park. Together we will remove unsightly litter and waste to create a healthier, cleaner park. Litter pickers, garbage bags, and gloves will be provided. Meet in the Chris Gibson Recreation Centre Parking lot.
Event participants have a chance to win a $50 gift card to FreshCo or OccaSSions TreatsParlour. Must be a resident of the Fletchers Creek SNAP neighbourhood to be eligible. Visit cvc.ca/contest-rules for complete contest rules and regulations.
On the day of the event, please meet us in the main parking lot.
Please register for this event by Monday September 13, 2021.
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. Online registration and COVID-19 screening are required. We will do everything we can to ensure participants maintain physical distancing at our events. If this is not possible, staff and participants will be asked to wear a safety mask. See all protocols and guidelines.
COVID-19 best practices and safety precautions at CVC-led events:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, or are under self-quarantine
- Participants will be required to practice physical distancing and best hygiene practices to ensure compliance with local and provincial COVID-19 guidelines
- Bring your own mask
- Bring your own snacks and water
- Activity equipment and supplies will be provided
- There will be a maximum of 48 participants at the event
- Washroom amenities will not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our Event Waiver.
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the Waiver of Liability and Indemnity .
This event is subject to change orhttps://cvc-staging.barking.ca/document/workday-event-waiver-over-18/ cancellation due to COVID-19 and related public health restrictions. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, call 905-670-1615 ext. 221 or follow us on social media. We will update registrants if the status of this event changes or is cancelled.
For more information about this event, contact us.