Credit Valley Conservation’s Spring Tree Planting Presentation
Saturday, March 3, 2012
9 a.m. to noon
Inglewood Community Centre, Inglewood (View Map)
Free admission and refreshments
Enjoy a morning learning about CVC’s planting programs, Forestry Services and new landowner subsidies including…
- A Brief History of the Credit River Watershed – learn how the watershed has changed over the last 200 years
- CVC Subsidized Tree Planting Programs – find out ways to save on the cost of free tree seedlings and larger potted stock by participating in CVC’s subsidized Reforestation and Naturalization Programs.
- A Beginners Guide to Making Maple Syrup – learn how to make your own maple syrup
- Forest Management – an introduction to woodlot health, care and best forestry practices
- Caring for the Credit Landowners Program – learn about resources, workshops and funding to help rural landowners manage their properties and care for the environment
- Introduction to Tree Identification – learn the basics of how to quickly identify trees on your own property
- Managed Forest Tax Incentive Program (MFTIP) and Other Forestry Services – find out how you can reduce your property taxes through tree planting (minimum acreage required). Let us help you with your forest management questions.
Register by March 1. Space is limited.
For more information about our Forestry webpage.
Contact: Andrea Morrone at 905-670-1615 x 221 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Online