Caring for Your Land and Water
Saturday, October 19, 2019
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Warwick Conservation Centre, Caledon (View Map)
Discover the natural features on your property and ways you can enhance your land and protect your water at this hands-on workshop for rural homeowners in the Credit River Watershed. In this workshop, you’ll work with CVC’s stewardship specialists to build an action plan for your property using aerial maps and CVC’s Handbook for Countryside Living.
Attend this workshop if you are interested in learning more about:
- Protecting your well and septic system
- Enhancing your property with native plants and trees
- Attracting wildlife and building habitat for birds and pollinators
- Managing the natural features of your property
- Learning about funding opportunities for your projects
- Exploring other services CVC has to offer to rural property owners
Preference is given to landowners in the Credit River Watershed. Look up your address here to see if your property falls within the watershed.
Registration is FREE but we ask that you register by October 15th.
Can’t make it to the workshop? Contact one of our stewardship specialists to discuss opportunities on your property at email@example.com.
Contact: Karen Buckle at 905-670-1615 x 440 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Online