Canada Day at Island Lake
Monday, July 1, 2019
6:00 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Island Lake Conservation Area, Orangeville (View Map)
General admission fees
Come celebrate Canada Day at Island Lake Conservation Area! After a day in the park, stick around for:
Campfire Poets on the amphitheatre
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Snack concession available
- Bring your own chair or blanket
- Regular admission or membership applies
Town of Orangeville Fireworks
- Admission at the park by donation starts at 9:00 p.m.
- Fireworks start on the south dam at 10:00 p.m.
Please note: Trail access at Hwy 10 and 4th Ave, Orangeville and south portion of the trail will be closed most of the day.
Contact: CVC Recreation at 1-800-367-0890 or firstname.lastname@example.org