- This event has passed.
Butterfly Blitz Wrap Up
January 30 @ 2:06 pm
COVID-19 Participant Protocols and Guidelines
Events and activities are subject to change based on evolving provincial and public health unit guidelines. Registrants will receive notification if events change or are cancelled. COVID-19 best practices and safety precautions at CVC-led events:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, or are under self-quarantine
- Participants will be required to practice physical distancing and best hygiene practices to ensure compliance with local and provincial COVID-19 guidelines
- Bring your own mask
- Bring your own snacks and water
- Activity equipment and supplies will be provided. You can also bring your own
- Washroom amenities will not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver.
The well-being of our participants and staff is our top priority. We are following provincial and local regulations regarding COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings. We will do everything we can to ensure participants maintain physical distancing at our events. If this is not possible, staff and participants will be asked to wear a mask. See all protocols and guidelines.
Online registration and COVID-19 screening are required.