Meadowvale Conservation Area
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Illegal parking subject to fines and towing.
This park does not require a reservation, access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Plan your trip accordingly and bring your own hand sanitizer as there are no hand-washing facilities available.
We’re asking everyone to do their part to minimize the risk to yourself and others by following all public health advice. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature. Visitors should be prepared to turn back if a property is full.
East side entrance:
7250 2nd Line W, Mississauga L5W 1M7
Credit Valley Parks Visitor Services
Picnic Inquiries via the City of Mississauga: 905-615-4100 or email email@example.com.
General Admission Fees
Park and Trail Access
subject to change, conditions permitting
After sunrise and before sunset daily.
(continued access is dependent on responsible park visitation and physical distancing practices)
Facilities Notices for East Side
- Limited parking
- Accessible parking available
- Washrooms – OPEN, obey signage
- Bird watching
- Dog walking (leashed dogs only)