Canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard storage
Attention all avid canoers, kayakers, and stand-up paddleboarders, Island Lake Conservation Area is proud to provide annual outdoor on-site storage for canoes, kayaks and paddleboards.
Storage is $110+HST for one bunk, and $55+HST for additional bunks on the same account. For more information please contact Island Lake Conservation Area at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-367-0890.
Our new storage facility features:
- Secured tall fenced storage area that only members have access to
- Waterfront location with path to the lake (~40ft)
- Watercraft dollies provided for ease of transportation
- Discounts available for multiple pleasure craft
What you need to know:
- One pleasure craft per bunk
- The storage period is 12 months from date of payment
- Must let staff know when the pleasure craft is taken off site
- Loose equipment, like paddles and life jackets, cannot be stored on site
- All pleasure craft must be secured with two locks: one at the bow and one at the stern. These locks are to be provided by the users.
- Pleasure craft is stored at your own risk; Credit Valley Conservation Authority assumes no liability for your pleasure craft.
- Admission fees are not included in the storage fee, however memberships are available for purchase.
- Access to the storage area is permitted only during applicable park operating hours and seasons.