Public Information Session – September 22, 2015
Belfountain Complex Class EA and Management Plan Open House: Credit Valley Conservation is hosting a public open house to present the Environmental Assessment (Class EA) information for the Belfountain dam and headpond as well as management plan concepts for the Belfountain Complex.
The management plan will guide the management of resources and the use of the conservation area. The open house will include information on the management plan concepts and future plans as well as opportunities to provide feedback.
Presentation from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Factsheet – Belfountain Complex Management Plan
- Invitation – September 22, 2015 – Public Information Session
- Presentation – September 22, 2015 – Public Information Session
- Presentation – September 22,2015 – Belfountain Dam and Class Headpond Environmental Assessment
- Public Consultation Session Summary – Fall 2015
- Guiding Statements
- Ideas and Themes
- Management Policies
- Concept Plans
- Trail System and Restoration Plan