The public may attend these meetings however, according to Credit Valley Conservation administration resolutions, any person desiring to be heard by the board of directors shall:
- Submit a request in writing to the General Manager ten days prior to the date of the meeting at which said person desires to be heard.
- The written request shall state the nature of the business to be discussed.
- Persons addressing the board of directors shall confine their remarks to the stated business.
- A person addressing the board may speak for no more than ten minutes and a delegation consisting of more than one person, representing the same interest group, shall designate one person to speak on their behalf.”
Meetings start at 9:30 a.m. unless stated otherwise.
|2021 Meeting Date||Agenda/Agenda Addendum||Minutes||Meeting Recording|
|January 21, 2022|
|January 21, 2022 Agenda|
January 21, 2022 CVSPA Agenda
|February 18, 2022|
Notice of meeting to approve the 2022 budget
|March 11, 2022|
|April 8, 2022|
|May 13, 2022|
|June 10, 2022|
|July 8, 2022|
|August 12, 2022|
|September 9, 2022|
|November 11, 2022|
|December 9, 2022|
Request to Participate
Members of the public can request to participate the meeting no later than 10 a.m. on the Thursday prior to a Board meeting.
Request to Delegate
Any person or organization who wishes to address the authority may make a request in writing or email to the Secretary-Treasurer. The request must be received 10 business days in advance of the meeting and subject to the approval of the Secretary-Treasurer. The request should include:
- The Board of Directors meeting date they wish to speak at
- A brief statement of the issue or matter involved
- Indicate the name of the proposed speaker(s)
Delegations shall be limited to one speaker for not more than 10 minutes.
Speakers will be requested not to repeat what has been said by previous speakers at the meeting. A returning delegation will only be allowed to speak again if new, relevant information has become available since their previous presentation.
There are no items to display.