January 14, 2021– CVC continues to monitor the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking steps to keep our communities, vendors and staff safe. Please check back often for updates.
- Ken Whillans RMA, Belfountain Conservation Area and the Cheltenham Badlands are closed for the season. Check back in early May for reopening details.
- Visit our Conservation Areas page for up-to-date status of our conservation areas and trails, and availability.
- For daily conditions and advisories, visit our Park Advisories page.
Education and Outreach Programs
- Access new resources to help you connect with nature at home, click here.
- Workshops are being delivered as webinars. Please check our events page for event specific information.
- In-person education programs are cancelled until further notice.
- Service levels vary based on the nature of the interaction and program specifics.
Administrative Offices (Meadowvale Head Office and Warwick Conservation Centre)
- Offices closed to the public.
- Deliveries and mail can continue to be dropped off.
Planning Development Services
- Continued high-quality client service through email, video conference or telephone.
- For more information, click here.
- Credit Valley Conservation Foundation has postponed until further notice.
Please regularly visit the CVC website at cvc.ca for the most up-to-date information.
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Public Health officials are your most reliable source of information. Check the links for more information:
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the amazing folks doing essential work around the clock to ensure public health and safety. #ThankYou