Please check back often for updates.
March 27, 2020 – Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) continues to monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic and is taking steps to keep our partners, vendors and staff safe.
Earth Day Tree planting events are postponed. The Rattray Marsh Clean Up is cancelled.
Workshops until May 26, 2020 will be delivered as webinars. Visit cvc.ca/events for event specific information.
Details about changes to services:
- All conservation areas and trails are closed to the public. For more information, visit Park Conditions
- Earth Day Tree Planting events are postponed.
- Rattray Marsh Spring Clean Up is cancelled.
- Workshops scheduled until May 26, 2020 will be delivered as webinars.
- Please check our events page for event specific information.
- Service levels will vary based on the nature of the interaction and program specifics.
Administrative Offices (Meadowvale Head Office and Warwick Conservation Centre)
- Offices closed to the public.
- Deliveries and mail can continue to be dropped off.
Planning Development Services
- Continued high-quality client service through email, video conference or telephone.
- For more information, click here.
- Programing is cancelled until at least April 6, 2020 in line with school closures.my
Please regularly visit the CVC website at cvc.ca for the most up-to-date information.
March 16 – Under guidance from Peel Public Health and considering the well-being of our many partners, volunteers and staff around the COVID-19 pandemic, Credit Valley Conservation is responding with the following current changes in operations and programming:
- Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival originally scheduled March 14 – April 12 is cancelled at Terra Cotta and Island Lake Conservation Areas.
- All public and private school programming is cancelled until April 5, 2020.
- Friends of the Credit Conservation Awards scheduled March 26 is postponed.
March 13 – Credit Valley Conservation, in partnership with Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA), regrettably announces the cancellation of its upcoming 2020 Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival at Terra Cotta and Island Lake Conservation Areas.
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Public Health officials are your most reliable source of information: