Tree Planting and Habitat Restoration Services Showcase
Saturday, March 24, 2018
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Caledon Village Place, Caledon (View Map)
Enhance nature on your property with expert advice. Get the inside scoop on our habitat restoration services and talk one-on-one with an expert. You will receive a map of your property and can schedule a free consultation to discuss your project.
Habitat Restoration Services include:
- Tree planting
- Wetland and stream improvements
- Invasive plant control
- Wildlife habitat structure installations
- Forest Management and more!
Learn how we can help you:
- Save money on habitat restoration services
- Reduce your property taxes with the Managed Forest Tax Incentive Program
- Add natural beauty to your property
- Protect the environment and more!
Attendees can win a native tree or bird box! Please register online to reserve your spot.
Please note: Preference is given to landowners in the Credit River watershed. You can look up your address here to see if your property falls within the watershed.
Contact: Alison Qua-Enoo at 905.670.1615 Ext. 438 or Alison.email@example.comRegister Online